To cancel a subscription purchased through the Roku Channel Store, do one of the following:
From a web browser:
- Sign into your Roku account at https://my.roku.com
- Select "Manage Your Subscriptions"
- Then select the HISTORY Vault channel and click Cancel Subscription
From your Roku player:
- Using a Roku remote that has a * button, on the Roku home screen, browse for and select the HISTORY Vault channel
- Then press the * button on your remote control
- Select "Manage Subscription" from the options menu
- Select Cancel Subscription from the next screen
If you do not see a "Manage Subscription" option on your HISTORY Vault app, you may have subscribed through a platform other than Roku. Please sign in to your account at historyvault.com. Once logged in, click your name in the upper right corner of the page and navigate to ‘My Account.’ You will see a link to cancel, or cancellation instructions for the billing platform where you signed up.
You can find this and additional information on support.roku.com.